Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tehachapi

Last weekend I drove up to Tehachapi, CA to spend an afternoon driving around, exploring and taking pictures. The weekend before I was driving on CA 58 for the first time ever and was blown away by the natural beauty of land near Tehachapi and the Tejon Ranch. I was on my way to a family session and didn't have time to stop - so I came back a week later.

This area is now officially on my list of favorite places in California. I wish I could go back in time and see what our state looked like before people came and built crap all over the place. Untouched places like this give us a glimpse into the beautiful California we have lost. I can't wait to go back and explore some more.

Here are my favorites from the day. It was raining a bit in the early afternoon which led to some cool lighting, cloud-filled sky's, a few rainbows, and a sweet sunset! I lucked out in choosing to go that day...Enjoy!

No comments: